Friday, January 06, 2006

Some words in english

Hello people.
today I'm gone write in english.
After I receive a few coments in my blog, I saw that some of tham were in english and some people didn't undestand portuguese, so, I decide to write in english this time.
to start this post in english I just want to say that I'm just an apprentice of this language so the future commentators have to have patience with me.
For now I will terminate with this: I hope that My blog still be worthy of your comments, this blog borne to give me the esperience of be in touch with diferent persons so don't be shy and tell me what you think .
I like to write in english and for that I have to have people to write so if you think you have something to tell me and you want to establish contact with people of another coutrys feel free to give your comment.
with friendship ouriço.

5 Comments:

Blogger NUVEM BRANCA TÃO FOFINHA said...

E o que é que a marinha e os fuzileiros fazem em termos de projectos de ciência no mar?
Thanks for your visit!

2:00 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger NUVEM BRANCA TÃO FOFINHA said...

Olá Miguel novamente!
tenho de admitir que apenas passei os meus olhos pelo teu blog.
Eu devia então era ir para a marinha. Vou ver melhor o site.
Apesar de já ter previamente algum conhecimento e algumas noções do trabalho cientifico da marinha acho que esse tipo de informação (do que fazem e como o fazem) está pouco visível para quem está de fora.
Continuação do teu/vosso bom trabalho a defender o nosso país.
OBRIGADA é sempre pouco para dizer a um militar!

4:46 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Red said...

Thank you for your kind words, you do pretty well with the English, I will tell you that what you use as "sow" you mean is "so". Sow means to put grains in the ground to grow. :) I know you're learning and I know maybe 2 words in your language, so I just thought I'd let you know for your learning process. Again, thank you for your kind words about Keaton. It was a difficult thing to do but I know it was the right thing. Sometimes it seems like the right thing ends up being the hardest thing of all to do. Keep up the blog, it is nice to learn about other parts of the world, we don't often get to learn about other countries here, the U.S. can really be close minded but not all of us that live here are like that so I hope to get that point across too. Take care. Kyra

7:16 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Cristina Costa said...

Really nice!
Haven't had much time to visit all the blogs now. I am amazed with yours! Way to Go!!!!!
Keep up blogging.

10:03 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger NUVEM BRANCA TÃO FOFINHA said...

Obrigada pelas palavras!
Talvez o que dizes seja um pouco verdade
Excepto de certo uma coisa:
Não sei escrever bem!!!
OBRIGADA NOVAMENTE!!

6:57 PM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home